Thread: Canada thông qua đạo luật 'Ngày Hành Tŕnh T́m Tự Do'

Canada thông qua đạo luật 'Ngày Hành Tŕnh T́m Tự Do'

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ogB8NU9OjH8" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="594"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/wDX6uLxEtJU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2jtRr-GsRAs" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fND941otyG4" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/k46utKIJpvQ" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="360" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HGKljhSGr8M?list=PL8 5A82A198A760059" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="390" width="640"></iframe>

<iframe width="640" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/MUAj_Btwutg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

* Xin hăy nhấn vào Link dưới đây ▼ kư tên:
    https://www.change.org/p/the-people-...paign-for-2015

<iframe width="594" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/-fMf9F1rx_Y" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

* Nhấn vô hàng chữ trên đầu Video sẽ đến nguồn gốc Youtube.
    Last edited by Sydney; 25-04-2015 at 05:36 PM.

Đọc thêm về sự can thiệp của toà đại sứ VC tại Ottawa

Journey to Freedom Day Bill

Third Reading—Vote Deferred
    On the Order:

Resuming debate on the motion of the Honourable Senator Ngo, seconded by the Honourable Senator Enverga, for the third reading of Bill S-219, An Act respecting a national day of commemoration of the exodus of Vietnamese refugees and their acceptance in Canada after the fall of Saigon and the end of the Vietnam War, as amended.
    Hon. Mobina S. B. Jaffer: Honourable senators, I rise to speak on Bill S-219, which is An Act respecting a national day of the exodus of Vietnamese refugees and to declare a Black April Day, which has now been amended in committee to "Journey to Freedom Day."

Honourable senators, today I rise to speak about Bill S-219, and I would like to thank Senator Ngo for raising the issue.

(1530)

Honourable senators, for Vietnamese communities around the world, April 30 is one of the most significant days of their collective history. It recognizes the fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, the takeover of South Vietnam by the North and the beginning of the mass exodus of millions of Vietnamese people from their homeland.

As you are aware, honourable senators, at committee stage, we had a number of witnesses, and there was one witness who wanted to appear in front of our committee whom we were not able to accommodate. I did promise him that I would read his letter to all of you, honourable senators. He is the Ambassador of Vietnam to Canada. His letter reads as follows:

Dear Senators of the Committee,

Thank you for this opportunity to share with you the present state of Vietnam-Canada relations and a different view on S-219.

Last year, Canada and Vietnam celebrated 40 years of diplomatic relations. Canada recognized the then Democratic Republic of Vietnam in 1973 (before the end of the war in 1975) and has continually recognized and supported Vietnam since reunification of our country. Vietnam is grateful to Canada for its kind understanding and support over the past 40 years now.

The ambassador goes on at length to describe all the bilateral relationships that Canada and Vietnam have had and, because of time limits, I will not read those.

The ambassador then continues:

Meanwhile, Bill S-219 introduced by Senator Ngo reaches back into the past and paints a dark and narrow view of Vietnam, its international relations and history. Moreover, this Bill proposes to enshrine this view with the recognition of the thirtieth day of April as "Black April Day".

The Government of Vietnam disagrees with this negative and selective portrayal and has expressed its concerns privately and publicly.

I submit that, if this Bill receives parliamentary approval, it will send the wrong message to the public of Vietnam and the international community about Canada's goodwill towards our country.

Senator Ngo, in his presentation to the Committee stated that this Bill is not political and would not have any impact on bilateral relations between Canada and Vietnam. This is incorrect.

In fact, the Government of Vietnam has made many representations to the most senior levels of the Government of Canada and leaders of Parliament expressing our serious concerns about the language and intent of this Bill.

If passed, this Bill will have an adverse impact on the growing bilateral relations between our two countries. Despite claims of being non-political, this Bill clearly incites national hatred and division, not unity.

As Ambassador, I have travelled across Canada and I believe strongly that this Bill does not represent the views of the majority of Vietnamese-Canadians. It is regrettable that there has been no opportunity for the Committee to hear other witnesses from different parts of Canada.

Honourable senators, on the issue of refugees, one that is being highlighted in S-219, the Government of Vietnam is grateful for the role Canada played in welcoming the thousands of Vietnamese refugees to its shores at a very difficult time in our country's history many years ago.

This was a time of war, poverty, disunity and suffering of all involved. Millions of innocent Vietnamese were victims.

The black days of war and suffering are the enemies of humanity, development and hope.

Vietnam and its people all over the world are focused on the future and the bright days of a better future with the help and friendship of countries like Canada.

Since that difficult time, the relations of friendship and cooperation between our two countries have increasingly grown on all fields.

As previously mentioned, our two countries have just celebrated 40 years of diplomatic relations. We should build on this milestone by highlighting the positive, the present and the future — not the negative of the past.

Honourable senators, Vietnamese Canadians living all over in British Columbia, the Prairies, Ontario or Quebec, the Atlantic provinces, Newfoundland and Labrador, even Canada's North, are hard-working people and important part of the Canadian cultural mosaic. These citizens also represent the bridge between our countries. This is what we should celebrate together.

In conclusion, let us leave the black days of war, suffering and disunity in the past. Vietnam and the Vietnamese people around the world have come a long way in 40 years. Let us focus on building the future as mapped out by Ministers Baird and Pham Binh Minh in September 2014. Let us focus on those things that bring us together, not tear us apart.

Once again, I thank you for your time and consideration.

Honourable senators, as I said earlier, this bill has now been amended at committee stage and the name of the day has changed to "Journey to Freedom."

The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees has reported that least 250,000 Vietnamese people lost their lives at sea in their desperate attempt to flee.

As I stated at second reading, honourable senators, to be a refugee is one of the most difficult trials a person can face. There is an overwhelming helplessness that you feel when you are in the hands of the goodwill of the international community.

I, again, want to take the opportunity to thank Canada and the policies of Prime Minister Trudeau, which allowed the Vietnamese to come to Canada and also allowed my family to come to Canada in 1975.

Those of us who have been refugees share an unspoken bond. We are acutely aware of the varying levels of suffering that each refugee undergoes. Some of us, through sheer chance, were put in a position where a country welcomed us with open arms. In particular, it is a recognition of the Canadian families, religious groups, charities and non-governmental organizations that sponsored an estimated 34,000 Vietnamese refugees to Canada. It is also an acknowledgment of the suffering of the many Vietnamese refugees.

Honourable senators, at this point, I would like to recognize the former mayor of Ottawa, who did a yeoman's job in welcoming Vietnamese people to Ottawa. Marion Dewar, Mayor of Ottawa in 1975, saw that there were many refugees suffering and, as we remember, they were called the "boat people." She went to her community and asked for support for the Vietnamese refugees, and then she contacted the federal government and challenged the government, which had set a quota of 8,000 people, to say that Ottawa would accept 4,000 of those refugees. The project was known as "Project 4000," in which 4,000 refugees were going to be accepted by Ottawa.

As a result of her challenge, Ottawa increased the number it would accept to 60,000. Marion Dewar led this initiative, and she encouraged many mayors across the country to also be part of this initiative. As a result, many communities came together and supported Marion Dewar's work and recognized that what she was doing was very important.

Today, I spoke to Marion Dewar's son, Paul Dewar, who is the MP for Ottawa Centre. He said: "If you praise my mother for the work she did, if she were here, she would say: It was not me. It was Canadians. It was my community."

Honourable senators, as a refugee myself, I would be very remiss if I didn't thank Marion Dewar and all the Canadians who helped refugees to make Canada our home.

Some Hon. Senators: Hear, hear.

Nguyên văn tại đây:

http://www.parl.gc.ca/Content/Sen/Chamber/412/Debates/103db_2014-12-04-e.htm#58

Các bạn có thể đọc tại đây:

http://liberalsenateforum.ca/hansard...end-vietnam-w/

Đạo Luật S-219: Bản Cáo Trạng dành cho người Cộng sản Việt Nam

Tiến sĩ Nguyễn Ngọc Sẵng (Danlambao) - Đạo luật S-219 là một thắng lợi không những của người tranh đấu ở hải ngoại, mà cũng là thắng lợi của những nhà tranh đấu và đồng bào trong nước. V́ đó là Bản Cáo Trạng mà người cộng sản không thể nào chối căi được, kèm theo những chứng tích của thuyền nhân tại Mă Lai, Nam Dương, Phi Luật Tân. Đó là những bằng chứng hùng hồn về những vi phạm thô bạo về nhân quyền, tự do, dân chủ khi họ cai trị Việt Nam...

Thưa quí vị,

Hôm qua ngày 23 tháng tư năm 2015, dự luật S-219 đă trở thành đạo luật và được vị Toàn Quyền Canada, đại diện Nữ Hoàng kư và ban hành.

Có lẽ chúng ta cũng nên quên đi những tranh luận, nhiều lúc, một số người có những lời lẽ nặng nề với người đề xướng dự luật, Thượng Nghị Sĩ Canada gốc Việt, ông Ngô Thanh Hải. Quên đi để đừng tạo thêm rạn nứt giữa những người tranh đấu cho tự do, dân chủ cho đồng bào nơi quê nhà.

Quên đi để cùng nhau hướng về đồng bào ruột thịt thân yêu đang chịu cay đắng, nghèo khó, bị mất nhà cửa ruộng đất đang lâm cảnh màng trời chiếu đất nơi đầu đường, xó chợ ở quê nhà. Quên đi để người cộng sản biết rằng khối người tranh đấu hải ngoại tranh căi quyết liệt, nhưng họ vẫn đặt quyền lợi của quốc gia, dân tộc trên hết. Khác với người cộng sản đấu đá nhau quyết liệt v́ quyền lợi cá nhân và phe nhóm họ.

Đạo luật S-219 là một thắng lợi không những của người tranh đấu ở hải ngoại, mà cũng là thắng lợi của những nhà tranh đấu và đồng bào trong nước. V́ đó là Bản Cáo Trạng mà người cộng sản không thể nào chối căi được, kèm theo những chứng tích của thuyền nhân tại Mă Lai, Nam Dương, Phi Luật Tân. Đó là những bằng chứng hùng hồn về những vi phạm thô bạo về nhân quyền, tự do, dân chủ khi họ cai trị Việt Nam.

Đạo luật được ban hành từ quốc gia đă từng tham gia vào Ủy Ban Kiểm Soát Đ́nh Chiến Việt Nam, quốc gia từng được xem như là nước trung lập th́ làm sao người cộng sản Việt Nam chối cãi, chạy tội được sau khi chế độ sụp đổ và bị người dân Việt Nam kiện họ ra toà án quốc tế.

Đây là bản cáo trạng hùng hồn về những hành vi tàn bạo của họ khi họ kiêu hănh với chiến thắng và xem người bại trận, dân chúng miền Nam như cỏ rác, dân thuộc địa nên người thắng trận có toàn quyền làm điều ǵ họ cần, họ muốn bất chấp luật lệ và đạo lư tối thiểu của con người.

Họ hả hê đem người thua trận đi cầm tù, họ chiếm đoạt của cải, tài sản người miền Nam, đuổi người miền Nam lên chốn rừng thiêng nước độc sinh sống để lấy nhà cửa, ruộng vườn chia cho bọn họ, gia đ́nh, thân nhận họ từ miền Bắc tràn vào chiếm.

Tiếng oán than ngút trời, nước mắt người miền Nam ướt đất, không nổi oan khiêng nào sánh nổi. Sau khi vơ vét tràn túi, đầy nhà, họ xây cung đ́nh, sống xa hoa như bậc đế vương thời phong kiến, kể cả những lănh tụ các nước tư bản giàu có cũng không có được cuộc sống, gia sản như họ.

Những người cùng đinh, khố rách bỗng chốc trở thành đại tư bản, th́ thử họi người dân bị cướp bóc đến ngần nào, đến bậc nào. Người dân vô cùng cực khổ để tạo được cái ao, miếng vườn, chúng đem quân tới đánh chiếm, rồi Đoàn Văn Vương, chủ mảnh đất tạo bằng mồ hôi, nước mắt của vợ con, anh em bỗng chốc mất sạch và vô tù. Trời Phật Chúa nào dung tha họ được.

Vợ chồng con cái anh chị Nguyễn Trung Can, Mai Thị Kim Hương chỉ có ngôi nhà nhỏ tạm mưa trú nắng tại Thạnh Hoá, Long An, nhưng ở nhằm vị trí tốt chúng cũng không tha. Ngày 14 tháng 4 năm 2015 một lực lượng cưỡng chế hùng hậu đến giật sập nhà để chiếm đất.

Cả xóm không thể nén nổi uất hận, họ liều chết, dùng bom xăng và axit để tự vệ, để giữ ngôi nhà lá xiêu vẹo để c̣n có chỗ che nắng che mưa. Tất cả đều bị CA đánh đập tàn tệ trong lúc bắt giữ. Đến ngày 15/4/2015, ít nhất 7 dân oan hiện vẫn đang bị nhà cầm quyền CSVN giam giữ gồm có:

Phùng Thị Ly, Nguyễn Trung Can, Mai Thị Kim Hương, Phùng Văn Tuân, Nguyễn Trung Tài, Nguyễn Trung Linh, Mai Văn Đạt. Toàn bộ căn lều tạm bợ của vợ chồng ông bà Nguyễn Trung Can, Mai Thị Kim Hương đă bị thiêu rụi. Hiện CA đă dùng tôn quây xung quanh, bít toàn bộ lối ra vào (theo Dân Làm Báo). Không c̣n cảnh nào trên thế gian nầy tàn bạo hơn cảnh nầy!!

Thượng Nhị Sĩ Ngô Thanh Hải đau ḷng với nỗi đau của đồng bào, tôi nghĩ ông âm thầm soạn thảo dự luật không phải để hàng năm tới ngày 30 tháng Tư đem ra kỷ niệm, than khóc rồi về, thế là xong một năm.

Năm sau đem ra diễn lại. Không, ông không làm việc vô nghĩa đó, mà dụng ư sâu sắc của ông là tạo nên một đạo luật quốc gia để ghi lại tội ác của người cộng sản để chính đạo luật đó là bản cáo trạng kết tội mà người cộng sản không thế nào phủ nhận được.

V́ việc lớn nên ông kiên nhẫn nghe không biết bao nhiêu ngôn từ không phù hợp từ một số người mà không hề phản ứng, dù ông có đủ phương tiện làm những người nầy chấm dứt những phỉ báng đó. Ông Hải không muốn làm rạn nứt thêm t́nh đoàn kết giữa những người tranh đấu, điều đó vô cùng bất lợi cho chúng ta, tôi nghĩ.

Cũng chính v́ vậy mà người cộng sản phản ứng rất quyết liệt. Thủ Tướng Nguyễn Tấn Dũng gởi thơ phản đối đến Thủ Tướng Harper của Canada; Họ triệu Đại sứ Canada tại Việt Nam để phản đối Canada thông qua đạo luật S-219 xem ngày 30/4 là “Ngày Hành Tŕnh Đến Tự Do”.

Họ vung tiền ra mướn những nhóm vận động hành lang (lobby) chuyên nghiệp để thuyết phục quốc hội Canada đừng thông qua dự luật; họ tập họp nhóm Canada thân cộng vào quốc hội để phản bác dự luật, nhưng lẽ phải bao giờ cũng được tôn trọng từ những người văn minh, xă hội văn minh.

Chỉ trong ṿng vài ngày tới đây thôi, tin vui nầy sẽ loan truyền đi khắp năm châu. Câu hỏi mà tôi xin mạo muội nêu lên là: Canada làm được, c̣n Mỹ, Âu Châu, Úc Châu th́ sao? Những người tranh đấu trong và ngoài nước hy vọng thấy được từ ngữ YES, WE CAN từ quí vị.

Đây cũng là lúc những gia đ́nh có người vượt biên, vượt biển chết, mất tích đứng ra thành lập Hội Nạn Nhân Cộng Sản, sưu tập bằng chứng để kiện cộng sản Việt Nam ra toà án quốc tế v́ chánh sách vô nhân đạo của họ gây ra cái chết của thân nhân ḿnh.

Đồng bào quốc nội đang kiên cường đứng lên bức xiềng xích cộng sản để giành lại tự do, dân chủ và quyền làm người. Đồng bào hải ngoại phải quyết liệt hơn nữa để không phụ ḷng tin yêu của đồng bào quê nhà.

Tiến sĩ Nguyễn Ngọc Sẵng

* Source: http://danlambaovn.blogspot.com.au/2...-cho.html#more

Thread Information