Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Phản đối Ứng Cử Viên Faye Steward tại Oregon xúc phạm đến người Việt Tị Nạn Cộng Sản

Quote Originally Posted by Người Cũ View Post
    Những năm 1990-1994 khi tôi c̣n ở Houston, tôi biết không ít dân trong làng Thái Xuân chuyên môn đi bắt trộm chó của người Mỹ bỏ vô 3-4 lớp bao rác, mang ra Buffalo bayou trấn nước cho chết rồi đem về làm thịt nhậu. Cuối tuần nào trong làng Thái Xuân cũng có 1 nhà mở tiệc nhậu thịt chó.

Mấy năm sau tôi qua Virginia chơi, trong 1 bữa họp mặt có một ông (cỡ 50 tuổi) kể rằng ông ta bắt trộm chó của bà trong xóm về làm thịt nhậu. Không ngờ mấy ngày sau bà này đi khắp nơi treo h́nh con chó labrador với bảng thưởng $500 cho ai t́m thấy con chó cưng.

Tôi c̣n nhớ câu nói ghê rợn của ông này trong bàn tiệc: Ông chê chó Mỹ ăn đồ ăn khô nên thịt không thơm ngon, không ngọt bằng chó Việt ăn kít, mà tới $500/con, thịt chó ở Mỹ mắc quá!!!!

Người ta nói dân Việt (một số nhỏ) ăn trộm chó (bắt về làm thịt nhậu) là đúng, v́ nó là sự thật, là điều có thật. Đây là cái vô cùng xấu mà người Việt tốt cần lên án, bài trừ. Không nên nổi tự ái dân tộc hăo, sỉ diện ngu lên rồi bao biện, bao che cho cái sai, cái xấu, cái ác, cái man rợ!

=====
    Tôi cũng đồng ư với ư kiến của ông. Vẫn có những người VN rất tệ. Đến Mỹ mà không xoá được các lề thói rất xấu. Nhưng một vài, hay một vài chục người như thế, không đại diện cho tất cả hai triệu người VN tại Mỹ.
    Tên Stewart đă không nói vài người, mà lên án cả tập thể dân Việt Nam. Ông nên đọc lại những câu rất trịch thượng, ngạo mạn, hỗn láo của tên da trắng này. Nếu cứ lư luận như anh ta, th́ nh́n vào vài tên da trắng hiếp dâm, chúng ta có thể nói rằng "bọn Mỹ trắng" là xấu xa được không?

From Oregon, Mr. Julien Bui’s Response

To: Julien Bui <buijulien15@gmail.c om>

Sent: Sunday, April 10, 2016 11:11 PM

Subject: Faye Stewart

MY TURN NOW, MR. SUPER HUMBUG

By Joseph-Julien Nguyen

I doubt that Faye Stewart, a current US Senate GOP candidate and Lane County Commissioner, has ever adequately grown up. Because, if he has, he would not excrete from his smelly mouth, in the March 10 forum at George Fox University, such asinine calumny against Vietnamese refugees living in Oregon and around the nation. There, he arbitrarily labeled them as (1) dog and cat stealers and eaters, and (2) ignorant immigrants who couldn’t know how to heat their homes, etc. In fact, asked to voice his opinion about prospective Syrian refugees, in the context of national security concerns, I guess, he skipped the Syrian refugee issue, in order to play safe, and began insulting, instead, the poor Vietnamese immigrants, with no reason, no justification. No slightest provocation whatsoever by those peaceful Vietnamese who never heard or knew about an obscure and arch-fool moron named Faye Stewart II from a tree-cutter family in Cottage Grove, Oregon. Why was he that stupid? The answer seems to be very simple. He is:

The bad: Stewart has a bad and foul mouth, big enough to eject the above abracadabra about Vietnamese refugees –one of the most admirable and successful ethnic minority groups in Portland or elsewhere– and thus, against the truth, for sure. He did so, simply to attract the attention of, and collect the votes from, some humdrum gangs of brainless racists, xenophobes, cynics –camouflaged behind cunning masks such as Supremacists, or Supremos, or Ultranationalists, or Chauvinists, or Klansmen, you name it. As a candidate, he adopted the dirt-cheap tactic à la Trump, yes, our dear Trump, that foul-mouthed, scandal-addict and anti-immigrant GOP controversial candidate.
    On the opposite side, Stewart also reminds me of the worst dumbasses, Joe Biden, Jerry Brown, George McGovern and Co, who in 1975, have said “no” to the Vietnamese refugees. Did those bad boys, then, and Faye Stewart, now, have the smallest idea about the reason why Vietnamese refugees had to flee their beloved country and come here? Of course, they came here not to “harvest people’s dogs and cats, their pets” for food, nor to “start a fire in the middle of their living room in an apartment complex” to heat their home, as accused by Stewart The Bad. They came here, betrayed and abandoned by two sordid so-called “allies” Nixon and Kissinger, and other politicos, equally brazen, equally contemptible, equally dastard from right to left. They came here, with nothing but a past heavily loaded with tears, grief, despair, uncertainty, and at the same time a ferocious determination to rebuild their life. Then, after four decades, through hard work and quick adaptation to a new culture and lifestyle, they all became US citizens and paid back their adoptive fatherland by a fresh generation of MDs, PhDs, university professors, school teachers, military officers and generals, pilots, scientists, astronauts, engineers... The list is long. All that, thanks to the generosity, compassion, kindness of the American people. Their success must have made Stewart and Co blush for shame and enviousness.

The Ugly: Eating dogs, or cats, is, culturally speaking, common practice in some Asian countries while eating horses is also part of European culture. In the huge American melting pot, you must not criticize any culture, even if you don’t like it. However, I don’t think Vietnamese refugees in America have ever eaten dogs and cats, or worse, stolen and eaten people’s dogs and cats. Therefore, Stewart’s absurd statements were just rhetorical garbage and archaic silly stereotype one may read only in 3¢ garage-sale fiction books.
    I dare Stewart and his accomplices, like Eugene Mayor Kitty Piercy (who, after his 3/10 speech, praised him as “a straightforward, fair and kind person”), to show to the public an official document or proof about the (criminal) case of a Vietnamese refugee stealing dogs and cats for food. If not, Stewart, this lumbering bozo, would be an odious liar and slanderer.

The Idiot: Any idiot of the village, like Faye Stewart, who wants to run for national office, must be aware that Oregon is the land of Democrats, and most of Vietnamese are GOP grassroots. So, what use to infuriate them? What candidate does not need minority votes? Will Stewart expect to see, in July, the rednecks and chauvinists fly to his rescue? I wonder.
    Recently, he sent, via ipad, to the Vietnamese Americans’ leaders a presumed “apology” which was viewed so arrogant, so haughty, that, instead of appeasing them, it only enraged them more. In that mail, indeed, he said he felt sorry for any harm he had caused to the Vietnamese Communities. That’s not enough, for all that he needs to do is retracting, as soon as possible, his dead wrong statements.

When would Stewart be willing and ready to open his eyes and face the pure truth, the sole truth, the naked truth about the Vietnamese?

Joseph-Julien Nguyen,

Republican, SE Portland, Captain of the (now defunct) Republic of South Vietnamese Army

Thư Xin Lỗi Chính Thức của ông Faye Stewart

Vẫn c̣n ngụy biện rằng câu nói của ông ta bị cắt xén, sửa đổi!!!

April9, 2016

CONG DONG VIET NAM OREGON
    Vietnamese Community of Oregon
    Lana Co, President ofVNCO
    P.O. Box 5541,6
    Portiand Oregon 97 238-54t6

RE: Formal Apology

Honorable Lana Co,

Please accept my sincere apology for the comments I made on March 10,
    2016 during an Oregon U.S. Senate candidate forum at George Fox University when
    asked to express my thoughts on the Syrian Refugee Crisis. My response was never
    intended to harm or offend members of the Vietnamese, Asian and Pacific Islander
    communities. i was attempting to articulate some of the challenges involved in
    supporting successful cultural integration efforts.

My extreme examples were a disservice to the members of your community
    at the risk of perpetuating stereotypes. There is no justification for my comments
    and I'm very sorry that I made them. I continue to struggle with the portrayal of my
    comments and the way in which my words were manipulated and edited in such a
    manner to remove the original context and thought.

My words were not well chosen and I regret any harm or disrespect that they
    may have caused you and the members of the Vietnamese, Asian and Pacific Islander
    communities.

Sincerely,

Faye H. Stewart II
    Candidate for Oregon U.S. Senate

Kellog Just Right
    Khách
    Dạ thưa, cái này là the best outcome we could hope for, cho ông ta một đường để giữ ǵn mặt mày.

Quote Originally Posted by TuDochoVietNam View Post
    Vẫn c̣n ngụy biện rằng câu nói của ông ta bị cắt xén, sửa đổi!!!

April9, 2016

CONG DONG VIET NAM OREGON
    Vietnamese Community of Oregon
    Lana Co, President ofVNCO
    P.O. Box 5541,6
    Portiand Oregon 97 238-54t6

RE: Formal Apology

Honorable Lana Co,

Please accept my sincere apology for the comments I made on March 10,
    2016 during an Oregon U.S. Senate candidate forum at George Fox University when
    asked to express my thoughts on the Syrian Refugee Crisis. My response was never
    intended to harm or offend members of the Vietnamese, Asian and Pacific Islander
    communities. i was attempting to articulate some of the challenges involved in
    supporting successful cultural integration efforts.

My extreme examples were a disservice to the members of your community
    at the risk of perpetuating stereotypes. There is no justification for my comments
    and I'm very sorry that I made them. I continue to struggle with the portrayal of my
    comments and the way in which my words were manipulated and edited in such a
    manner to remove the original context and thought.

My words were not well chosen and I regret any harm or disrespect that they
    may have caused you and the members of the Vietnamese, Asian and Pacific Islander
    communities.

Sincerely,

Faye H. Stewart II
    Candidate for Oregon U.S. Senate

Ông Faye Stewart cũng đă gửi thư cho Cộng Đồng Người Viêtt Quốc Gia Hoa Kỳ với nội dung tương tự.
    Dù ông ta c̣n biện bạch này nọ, nhưng qua các video và các trang báo Hoa Kỳ, th́ sự việc khó chối được.
    Chúng ta cũng đă có những phản ứng khá gay cấn, tưởng cũng đủ cho ông Stewart học bài học.
    V́ thế, CĐNVQGHK coi như đóng lại hồ sơ này.

https://vacusa.wordpress.com/2016/04...on-u-s-senate/

Kellog Just Right
    Khách
    Dạ, để mấy ông khác có muốn phát ngôn bừa băi cũng phải cẩn thận hơn. Mấy ổng sẽ nhớ đến cái tiền lệ này.

Quote Originally Posted by TuDochoVietNam View Post
    Ông Faye Stewart cũng đă gửi thư cho Cộng Đồng Người Viêtt Quốc Gia Hoa Kỳ với nội dung tương tự.
    Dù ông ta c̣n biện bạch này nọ, nhưng qua các video và các trang báo Hoa Kỳ, th́ sự việc khó chối được.
    Chúng ta cũng đă có những phản ứng khá gay cấn, tưởng cũng đủ cho ông Stewart học bài học.
    V́ thế, CĐNVQGHK coi như đóng lại hồ sơ này.

https://vacusa.wordpress.com/2016/04...on-u-s-senate/

Thread Information