Thread: Lào, Cam Bốt, Khmer Krom, Miến Điện & Việt Nam tại Sydney cùng tổ chức chung Ngày Quốc Tế Tỵ Nạn năm 2022.

Lào, Cam Bốt, Khmer Krom, Miến Điện & Việt Nam tại Sydney cùng tổ chức chung Ngày Quốc Tế Tỵ Nạn năm 2022.

Lần đầu tiên 5 sắc tộc trong vùng Đông Nam Á gồm: Lào, Cam Bốt, Khmer Krom, Miến Điện & Việt Nam tại Sydney cùng tổ chức chung Ngày Quốc Tế Tỵ Nạn năm 2022.

Luật Sư Trí Vơ, cựu chủ Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do/NSW, Cựu chủ Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do Liên Bang Úc Châu ngồi ở giữa cầm Microphone chia sẻ

Today I was very lucky to be part of the Refugee Week Celebration 2022(Buổi Lễ trong Tuần Tỵ Nạn 2022), at the Lao Community in Edensor Park NSW. This special event had the attendances of many communities including: Lao, Cambodian, Khmer Krom, Vietnamese, Burmese, Assyrian etc…..
    The National Theme for this year is “Healing”.

I also posted here a black and white photo of my family a short time before we went on a small boat(11 metres long, with 128 people on board for 4 days and 3 nights, 9th to 13th December 1982) in search for Freedom. We got near Malaysia and was luckily rescued by a Ship from the Netherlands. We stayed in the Refugee camp in Malaysia for a couple of months and flew to Endeavour Hostel Maroubra NSW on 22 February 1983. The last coloured photo was with some family members and others at the Hostel.

Remembering and reflecting on the past and the humble beginnings, I feel extremely lucky and grateful to be alive and living in the best country in the world, Australia.

Luật Sư Trí Vơ, cựu chủ Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do/NSW, Cựu chủ Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do Liên Bang Úc Châu ngồi ở giữa cầm Microphone chia sẻ

* SOURCE: https://www.facebook.com/search/top?...%20phuong%20ii

- https://www.facebook.com/trivolaw

Luật sư Kate Hoàng, Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do Liên Bang Úc Châu phát biểu

Luật sư Kate Hoàng, Tịch Cộng Đồng Người Việt Tự Do Liên Bang Úc Châu phát biểu

Thread Information