Page 408 of 1466 FirstFirst ... 3083583984044054064074084094104114124184585089081408 ... LastLast
Results 4,071 to 4,080 of 14654

Thread: Dự trữ ngoại hối Việt Nam đang cạn kiệt

MiniMe
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Tran View Post
    This is my FIRST hand-on effort to damage CSVN economy. I buy stocks off market at market price then sell them at huge loss. Cost me $50M this time. I am on cell phone, couldnot type much more. Tonight VNI will plunge below 400, well, unless CSVN pumps in $50M to reacue but that would give me huge profit.
    Right ! Just kill them all for us .. Keeping doing it man.. I am proud of you. If you need anything let me know bro ! ;)

Chưa làm xong đừng có nói VC nó biết hết làm sao ! Don't give your enemies your position ! Why don't you just keep quiet and report to us later bro .. I know what you are trying like George Soros in the late 90s, that what he did to Asian Market in the past, in order to do so you need big backup cash, you can't do it alone you need some big guys to back you up too..Good luck.....
    Last edited by MiniMe; 24-05-2011 at 12:42 AM.

This is my FIRST hand-on effort to damage CSVN economy. I buy stocks off market at market price then sell them at huge loss. Cost me $50M this time. I am on cell phone, couldnot type much more. Tonight VNI will plunge below 400, well, unless CSVN pumps in $50M to reacue but that would give me huge profit.
    May God bless you, Dr Tran.

I'm doing my bit as well.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    Right ! Just kill them all for us .. Keeping doing it man.. I am proud of you. If you need anything let me know bro ! ;)

Chưa làm xong đừng có nói VC nó biết hết làm sao ! Don't give your enemies your position ! Why don't you just keep quiet and report to us later bro .. Good luck.....
    Don't worry, they lose either way. If they pump in the
    money, my people in VN make money. If they don't, TTCK and Banking system will collapse, I will still win.

chuot_congus
    Khách
    money, my people in VN make money. If they don't, TTCK and Banking system will collapse, I will still win.
    yeah yeah .

I love you man. Pls give them a shot. Our people have been tired of them for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by MFMAPR2011 View Post
    I love you man. Pls give them a shot. Our people have been tired of them for many years.
    See I killed VNM today in NY. Tonight I will sell 500 B VND stocks. CSVN either will make my folks very rich, or will stay out to see VNI dropping down to below 400.

My folks buy lots of stocks at market price, on my money, to sell them all tonight. If CSVN buys high, my folks will make huge profit. If CSVN stays out, I will lose the money but will kill VN stock market big time.

Huge, giant sales tonight, watch out for the fierce attacks I launch.

Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post

Chưa làm xong đừng có nói VC nó biết hết làm sao ! Don't give your enemies your position ! Why don't you just keep quiet and report to us later bro .. I know what you are trying like George Soros in the late 90s, that what he did to Asian Market in the past, in order to do so you need big backup cash, you can't do it alone you need some big guys to back you up too..Good luck.....
    In fact, he is buying while threatening making the stock market collapse. He hopes that the VNese gov will buy stocks in to save the market, and he would make money from that stratagem of "make a sound in the East, then strike in the West".
    It is simply that if someone really wants to make the stock market crash, he/she will not speak it out.

tuy chưa tàn cuộc nhưng tui đoán trong trận chiến này Dr Tran từ thắng cho tới huề...

Bạn chưa biết cơ của Dr Tran đâu, hư hư thật thật không biết đâu mà lường, giả dụ Dr Tran với 50M + đ̣n bẩy bửa ăn bửa thua trong vụ này th́ VNI sẽ xáo trộn khùng điên, CP VN sẽ going crazy nếu bỏ tiền thêm vô cứu th́ Dr Tran lại hốt một mớ biết đâu sau đó lại đánh đ̣n bẩy tiếp, trận này Dr Tran như Triệu Tử Long đơn thân chốn sa trường một ḿnh chấp hết bộ sậu của NTD, tuy chưa tàn cuộc nhưng tui đoán trong trận chiến này Dr Tran từ thắng cho tới huề v́ t́nh h́nh bây giờ KT VN đang bị con pháo giác tỷ giá mà c̣n bị mấy con tốt tham nhũng đă nhập cung hehe

[QUOTE=VN2011;42899]In fact, he is buying while threatening making the stock market collapse. He hopes that the VNese gov will buy stocks in to save the market, and he would make money from that stratagem of "make a sound in the East, then strike in the West".
    It is simply that if someone really wants to make the stock market crash, he/she will not speak it out.[/QUOTE]

Quote Originally Posted by VN2011 View Post
    In fact, he is buying while threatening lthat stratagem of "out.
    In fact, he is buying while threatening making the stock market collapse. He hopes that the VNese gov will buy stocks in to save the market, and he would make money from that stratagem of "make a sound in the East, then strike in the West".
    It is simply that if someone really wants to make the stock market crash, he/she will not speak it out.
    Pls note I don't play ro win. I m in to kill CSVN stock market, hence the banking system n economy.

[QUOTE=SocTrang;42916]Bạn chưa biết cơ của Dr Tran đâu, hư hư thật thật không biết đâu mà lường, giả dụ Dr Tran với 50M + đ̣n bẩy bửa ăn bửa thua trong vụ này th́ VNI sẽ xáo trộn khùng điên, CP VN sẽ going crazy nếu bỏ tiền thêm vô cứu th́ Dr Tran lại hốt một mớ biết đâu sau đó lại đánh đ̣n bẩy tiếp, trận này Dr Tran như Triệu Tử Long đơn thân chốn sa trường một ḿnh chấp hết bộ sậu của NTD, tuy chưa tàn cuộc nhưng tui đoán trong trận chiến này Dr Tran từ thắng cho tới huề v́ t́nh h́nh bây giờ KT VN đang bị con pháo giác tỷ giá mà c̣n bị mấy con tốt tham nhũng đă nhập cung hehe

It is simply that if someone really wants to make the stock market crash, he/she will not speak it out.[/QUOTE]
    Now some people recognize it, he may either drop that stratagem at a small loss or go with a new statagem of "make a sound in the East, then strike in the East". Of course this move costs him a double with a smaller probability of success, since the VNese gov will vigilantly watch for the market movement

Thread Information