Page 740 of 1466 FirstFirst ... 2406406907307367377387397407417427437447507908401240 ... LastLast
Results 7,391 to 7,400 of 14654

Thread: Dự trữ ngoại hối Việt Nam đang cạn kiệt

MiniMe
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Tran View Post
    No doubt about it, we shoot ourselves at our stomach and our wallet.
    Evidently the last 4-5 years they brought in 1 million visa workers it is supposed to be gaining 5 million hi-tech jobs ! instead we lost almost 4-5 million jobs ..

Dr_Tran ! Most of H-1B workers are extremely low skill. they are worsen than a high school graduate. Some of them got fired after couple months.. Unbelievable the best and brightest are a bunch bogus..

chuot_congus
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by MiniMe View Post
    For every H-1B visa, US technology companies hire 5 workers: NASDAQ

http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/...ow/9406038.cms

It is ridiculous I have ever seen in my entire career. For every H-1B visa, US technology companies hire 5 worker ????. It is a liar. Every one of them kills one American worker. I work for companies before hand, they layoff American bringing H-1B worker, American have to train them before leaving. What are NASDAQ guys talking about ? the unemployment is dawn so high. NASDAQ is bunch of crooks, they destroy USA.
    tui thấy từ năm 1993 lận .Seagate , Lucent Technologies , IBM ...

Evidently the last 4-5 years they brought in 1 million visa workers it is supposed to be gaining 5 million hi-tech jobs ! instead we lost almost 4-5 million jobs ..

Dr_Tran ! Most of H-1B workers are extremely low skill. they are worsen than a high school graduate. Some of them got fired after couple months.. Unbelievable the best and brightest are a bunch bogus..
    Tại trả lương cho đám đó rẻ mạt mà. 1 đầu lương dân Mỹ nuôi cả chục đưá kia. Chả trách!

Có trường UT ở Austin c̣n mướn luôn ông tiến sỹ ǵ bên VN qua dạy mà :p

MiniMe
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by HocTroNgheo View Post
    Tại trả lương cho đám đó rẻ mạt mà. 1 đầu lương dân Mỹ nuôi cả chục đưá kia. Chả trách!

Có trường UT ở Austin c̣n mướn luôn ông tiến sỹ ǵ bên VN qua dạy mà :p
    Trường Austin Texas là trường rất là lớn và giỏi nó ít có bao giờ mà nướn GS dổm đâu theo như tôi biết, hồi cách đây 20 năm bạn tôi có PHD ở trường ngon đàng hoàng đi xin việt trường UT Austin nó trả lớ là tŕnh độ không đủ. Phần đồng GS ở UT Austin là từ trường MIT, Harvard, Princeton không à.

Nghe nói hắn mướn thằng VC TS dạy tiếng Việt ǵ đó, chẳng lẽ ở Mỹ không có TS dạy tiếng Việt hay sao.. Chắc có cái ǵ đó hay là trường UT Austin nó muốn lấy ḷng VN để kéo thêm sinh viên VN

The US middle class is screwed big time. The USA is bringing hẻrself down in the process. All thanks to the corrupted political system that is often thought of as the best in the world. I guess there is no perfect system.

But hey if you can't beat them, you may as well join them. Don't be bitter. Ínstead, become a tycoon and laught all the way to the...Swiss bank. :D

Haha you are getting too extreme. Remember yourself is NOT native American, not even close in their perception. Even when you are US citizen, so what? They don't think you are same type as them, the native ones. My Vietnamese friends working for World Bank, Ernst & Young, Google, MS... they are all very smart persons. All earned Phds from famous US schools. They are working under H1-B visa. What's wrong with them? :D You wanna kick them out? Btw, no need to worry about "macro" US econ. It's not belong to you or me.

I know you are talking about majority, but extremism won't get you anywhere except bringing you anger and shame :D

MiniMe
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by Ca Map View Post
    Haha you are getting too extreme. Remember yourself is NOT native American, not even close in their perception. Even when you are US citizen, so what? They don't think you are same type as them, the native ones. My Vietnamese friends working for World Bank, Ernst & Young, Google, MS... they are all very smart persons. All earned Phds from famous US schools. They are working under H1-B visa. What's wrong with them? :D You wanna kick them out? Btw, no need to worry about "macro" US econ. It's not belong to you or me.

I know you are talking about majority, but extremism won't get you anywhere except bringing you anger and shame :D
    Anh Ca Map anh không hiểu tôi nói rồi, tự v́ tụi hắn nói nước Mỹ không đủ người làm technical, nên lấy thêm Visa workers. I am telling you I am totally support the H-1B worker progam to bring in talent but companies use for bring cheap workers. I always welcome the smart people into the country instead of telling congress they don't have enough to bring in more. In reality so many unemployment people sit out without job. The way they did is to layoff the local and replace with the cheaper workers from oversea that is totally fraud... Please understand me before you are accusing me please ...

In the past the Business people forced me to hire them in before.. They made scheme to layoff and clean them out first. They made me to bring them without screening I knew all the scheme out there please most of the IT workers from India are junk .. Nói thiệt ngu c̣n hơn con lợn, is that smartest and brightest ? Please !!!

DJ is losing over 100 pts now. Gold may jump soon, now 1625.

"Spending cuts to whack economy?"

Đây là điều tôi nói trước đây, spending cuts sẽ làm nền KT tồi tệ hơn:
    http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news...cuts/index.htm

Nhưng bắt buộc như vậy, dân Mỹ sẽ phải chịu khổ hơn, đường xá bị bể nhiều hơn, sinh viên nợ nhiều hơn, bác sĩ nhận lương ít hơn, các nhà thương phải tiết kiệm hơn, v.v...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news..._aid/index.htm

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news...care/index.htm

Lối sống phung phí của người Mỹ trước đây đơn giản là KHÔNG SUSTAINABLE.

chuot_congus
    Khách
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Tran View Post
    Đây là điều tôi nói trước đây, spending cuts sẽ làm nền KT tồi tệ hơn:
    http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news...cuts/index.htm

Nhưng bắt buộc như vậy, dân Mỹ sẽ phải chịu khổ hơn, đường xá bị bể nhiều hơn, sinh viên nợ nhiều hơn, bác sĩ nhận lương ít hơn, các nhà thương phải tiết kiệm hơn, v.v...

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news..._aid/index.htm

http://money.cnn.com/2011/07/29/news...care/index.htm

Lối sống phung phí của người Mỹ trước đây đơn giản là KHÔNG SUSTAINABLE.
    muốn spending th́ phải có tiền , tiền đâu , tax .;) CH nói no raise tax .:D

Thread Information