Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Women's World Cup Trận U S A vs France

Tôi nghĩ Nhật sẽ thắng Mỹ !

Hope Solo : Ngôi Sao Mới Rực Sáng Trên Ṿm Trời Thể Thao

U.S. GK Hope Solo will have to choose between relative obscurity or a huge payday after the Women's World Cup.

Two separate advertising industry sources told Yahoo! Sports that GoDaddy.com is considering making an offer for Solo to follow car racer Danica Patrick and become a “Go Daddy Girl.”

Solo, however, insisted she is more concerned with being able to live a normal life away from the spotlight than she is with maximizing her earning potential.

“I think and hope I will still be able to live as I have been and do things my way,” said Solo. “That is important, it is part of who I am and what I enjoy and I will take what steps I need to make sure that is the case. I like having some privacy and just being me and I don’t want that to change.

“Whatever situations come up after the World Cup is over is for me to deal with then, but money is not the most important thing to me and it never will be. Don’t get me wrong, I appreciate money and respect the value of it, but I don’t make every decision based just on that.

“I have got more important things to focus on and apart from soccer and one more game, I am not really thinking about anything else right now.”

Yahoo Sports

USA-Japan: Five things to watch

Here are five things to look for in Sunday’s game of destiny.

1. Heads up
    Japan broke the hearts of host nation Germany with a shocking quarterfinal win and has been a welcome surprise with its attractive yet hard-working brand of soccer. The most pressing question, though, is how the Japanese defense can possibly cope with Abby Wambach.

Wambach’s headed goals saved the USA in each of the last two rounds, and Japan would appear to have no defender who can match her for height and jumping ability.

Look out for: What Japan lacks in height, it will try to make up for with hustle. Expect Wambach to be surrounded by two or even three defenders on corners and to be crowded by bodies on crosses.

2. Buehler’s back
    Rachel Buehler was perhaps unfortunate to be sent off against Brazil and therefore miss the semifinal, but that disappointment could turn out to be a blessing in disguise.

Although Becky Sauerbrunn was solid against France, a fresh and rested Buehler will come back in alongside Christie Rampone in central defense.

Look out for: Buehler was close to tears after her quarterfinal red card and apologized to her teammates as she left the field, fearing her and the U.S.’s tournament was over. Expect her to be full of motivation and to lead by example with some crunching tackles.

Japan's Homare Sawa will be the center of attention for the U.S. team on Sunday.

3. Stop Sawa

The heartbeat of the Japan side is Homare Sawa, the veteran midfielder who is in her fifth World Cup and playing better than ever.

Sawa simply makes things tick for his team with intelligent passing, tireless running, fierce tackling and a mischievous streak that sees her occasionally attempt the spectacular.

Look out for: It is likely that Shannon Boxx will be handed the responsibility of shutting Sawa down in what could be an intriguing game of cat and mouse between two veterans. Boxx will do all she can to remain close to Sawa and deny her space, and don’t be surprised if Sawa responds to that tactic by dropping deeper as the game progresses.

4. A-Rod strike out?

Amy Rodriguez has arguably been the most disappointing member of the Americans’ starting lineup in the past two games. The forward has been unable to get much offensive firepower cranked up alongside Wambach.

Some fans would like to see her replaced by Alex Morgan from the outset, although it is more likely that Sundhage will keep a settled formation and use Morgan off the bench again.

Look out for: A surefire indication that Rodriguez is out of form is when her touch deserts her. Too many times in recent games she has struggled to control the ball the first time, allowing defenders time to close her down. If her control returns early against Japan, it will boost her confidence and give her the chance to be a force in the game.

5. Midfield maneuvers

Sundhage’s biggest lineup dilemma comes in central midfield and it is caused primarily by the exceptional play of Megan Rapinoe, who has come off the bench in two straight games and made an instant, game-changing impact.

Rapinoe is lively and courageous and is crossing the ball like a dream. Sundhage must decide whether to start her or leave her in reserve as a late wildcard.

If Sundhage does make a change in the starting 11, it would probably involve Lauren Cheney moving into the middle, Carli Lloyd dropping to the bench and Rapinoe being placed on the left wing.

Look out for: It is inconceivable that Rapinoe will not play at least some part in the game, and if she continues her recent form, expect good things to happen. The 26-year-old loves to run at defenders, either by powering straight down the wing or cutting inside. Her confidence is up and she plans to make the most of it.

Yahoo Sports

Tiếc quá chị Tigon, không xem được trận bóng này, giờ là phút 14'. U.S.A mới mở đầu tấn công tới tấp, Japan phải rút hết về pḥng thủ, đội defense của Japan rối loạn. Khi banh đưa về sân của U.S.A là đội defense của Mỹ đá một phát dài và tiếp tục tấn công Japan.

Điệu này trước kia tôi phỏng đoán là Mỹ sẽ thắng 1-2, 1-3 hay 1-4
    Nay xin đổi lại sự phỏng đoán của tôi Mỹ sẽ thắng 0-2 hay 0-3.

Hăy chờ xem, Mỹ tấn công Japan dữ quá.

Qua 37' vẫn tỷ số 0-0, nh́n vào sân banh có 2 đội banh áo trắng và áo xanh, áo trắng(Mỹ) th́ cao lớn kèm một bên áo xanh(Japan) có phần khiêm nhường về chiều cao. Đội áo trắng sở hữu banh quá nhiều so với áo xanh, Áo trắng đă lợi dùng chiều cao của ḿnh đá đường dài, v́ chân dài lợi thế chân dài chạy nhanh nên lấy banh một cách dễ dàng.

Thật tội cho đội áo xanh, chạy hụt hơi để dành banh, Mỹ chờ đá vào goal trái đầu th́ Japan sẽ hoảng loạn và mất b́nh tỉnh th́ sẽ phá thành vào những trái kế tiếp.
    Chờ xem.

Quote Originally Posted by Trần Bài View Post
    Qua 37' vẫn tỷ số 0-0, nh́n vào sân banh có 2 đội banh áo trắng và áo xanh, áo trắng(Mỹ) th́ cao lớn kèm một bên áo xanh có phần khiêm nhường về chiều cao. Đội áo trắng sở hữu banh quá nhiều so với áo trắng, Áo xanh đă lợi dùng chiều cao của ḿnh đá đường dài, v́ chân dài lợi thế chân dài chạy nhanh nên lấy banh một cách dễ dàng.

Thật tội cho đội áo xanh, chạy hụt hơi để dành banh, Mỹ chờ đá vào goal trái đầu th́ Japan (áo xanh) sẽ hoảng loạn và mất b́nh tỉnh th́ sẽ phá thành vào những trái kế tiếp.
    Chờ xem.
    Đừng vội bác TRần Bài, không chừng đội Nhật đang cầm sức cho hiệp 2 đó.

Phút 73' đúng như dự đoán của tôi Mỹ đă đá vào trái thứ nhất 0-1.
    Sau khi bị thua trái thứ nhất đúng như tôi tiên đoán đội Japan đă hoăng loạn, mất b́nh tỉnh.

Hăy chờ xem Mỹ lợi dụng sự hoảng loạn của Japan sẽ làm bàn thêm 1 quả nữa.

Kết quả theo như dự đoán của tôi hôm nay 0-2.

Chúc các bạn tiếp tục enjoying cho đến phút cuối cùng.

Thôi rồi! 1-1 !
    Sẽ là phạt đền để quyết định ?

Kết quả theo như dự đoán của tôi hôm nay 0-2.

Chúc các bạn tiếp tục enjoying cho đến phút cuối cùng.
    Sao bác Bài đă thấy tài nghệ đội Nhật chưa?

Tiếc quá chị Tigon, không xem được trận bóng này, giờ là phút 14'. U.S.A mới mở đầu tấn công tới tấp, Japan phải rút hết về pḥng thủ, đội defense của Japan rối loạn. Khi banh đưa về sân của U.S.A là đội defense của Mỹ đá một phát dài và tiếp tục tấn công Japan.

Điệu này trước kia tôi phỏng đoán là Mỹ sẽ thắng 1-2, 1-3 hay 1-4
    Nay xin đổi lại sự phỏng đoán của tôi Mỹ sẽ thắng 0-2 hay 0-3.

Hăy chờ xem, Mỹ tấn công Japan dữ quá.
    Các bạn hâm mộ soccer thấy chưa, phỏng đoán của tôi rất đúng.
    Mỹ đă thắng Japan 2-1 với cú húc đầu của Abby womach

Thread Information