Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thảm sát Dục Đúc

Thảm sát Dục Đúc

Bọn Việt cộng luôn luôn làm ầm ĩ vụ " Thảm sát Mỹ lai ". Trong khi chính bọn chúng nó cũng huyên hoang ,khoe khoang thành tích của lực lượng vũ trang nhân dân của xă Tịnh Khê = Xă Sơn Mỹ có các ấp Mỹ Lai về thành tích giết lính chống cộng tại tỉnh Quăng Ngăi .
    Ngoài một "thảm sát Mỹ Lai" khác do Việt cộng gây ra là " Thảm sát Dak Son" (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dak_Son_Massacre) Mà bọn Việt cộng tràn vào ban đêm giết sạch cả một làng thượng và đốt sạch tất cả các nhà v́ thanh niên tại làng này hầu hết đi lính "Dân sự chiến đấu" cho Hoa Kỳ ( Biệt kích Mỹ ) .Tuy rằng đàn bà , con gái, người già , con nít trong làng không hề tham gia bất kỳ một tổ chức bán quân sự nào chủ trương chống lại quân cộng sản dù rằng ch́ bằng phương thức đánh lén .

Gần đây.Trong một trang mạng của các quân nhân Hoa Kỳ tham chiến tại Việt Nam -http://www.capveterans.com - đă đăng một bài viết về vụ quân Việt cộng tàn sát làng Dục Dức nằm khỏang 20 dặm anh về phía Tây nam Quăng Ngăi Việt Nam do cựu TQLC Hoa Kỳ Richard Thomas tại New Jersey cung cấp . Bài viết có đăng một bài báo Hoa Kỳ mô tả là khỏang 1.500 quân Việt Cộng ( một trung đoàn bộ binh ) đă "qúet sạch" làng Dục Dức và cộng thêm nửa tá làng khác vào các ngày 29,30,31 tháng ba năm 1971 sau khi lực lương TQLC Hoa kỳ rút hết khỏi đây vào tháng 8/1970 .Hàng trăm người dân trong làng này bị Việt cộng giết và hơn 2.000 ngôi nhà bị việt cộng đốt cháy.
    Nguyên nhân vụ thảm sát này chỉ v́ do dân làng thân thiện với TQLC Hoa Kỳ
    Thảm sát Dục Đúc cũng tại tỉnh Quăng Ngăi, cùng tỉnh với Mỹ Lai.
    Chỉ có 40 trang tố cáo tội ác Việt Cộng trong vụ thảm sát dụ Đúc so với hàng ngàn trang tố cáo Mỹ trong vụ thảm sát Mỹ Lai

Mời qúy vị vào đây đọc :

http://www.capveterans.com/the_duc_d...llage/id6.html

Trích đăng thảm sát " Dục Đức "

It was called 'the other' My Lai Massacre.
    The unknown massacre of the Duc Duc Refugee Village.

President Nixon's Troop Pullout

Everyone was told when the American troops would be pulled out of the area. The terrorist waited for the day and a few months later made the village pay...

Do you think Obama's Afghanistan troop withdrawal plan will cause any different results?

Why wasn't this massacre covered in full by the American News Media? Was it bypassed for the same reasons the media has not covered the stories about ACORN, Van Jones and other stories negative to the American Left?
    You bet Yaaaaa!

I bet you never heard about this massacre in your school history books or from your Leftist school teachers.

But at the same time, how many times have you heard about the My Lai Massacre?

After you learn about the refugee village of Duc Duc, you can read some of Jack Cunningham's personal experiences of living and serving in the village, less than a year before its massacre.
    http://www.CapVeterans.com

PRESS PICTURE FOR A LARGER COPY

DUC DUC REFUGEE VILLAGE MASSACRE

IT WAS CALLED THE VIETNAMESE COMMUNISTS' "MY LAI MASSACRE"

I received two great articles about the Duc Duc Resettlement Village Massacre. Based on these articles, the massacre was well-planned by the Vietnamese communists. It's a piece of history of the Vietnam War that we are just learning the details. One article was done by the Associated Press and STARS AND STRIPES.
    The articles are below.

If the March 29, 30, 31, 1971, massacre was well-planned, how do you think the communist government of Vietnam covered up the story as much as possible. Aside from my webpages, the massacre of Duc Duc is not mentioned on the internet, but for one page.
    On the other hand, the My Lai Massacre must have thousands of web links...
    Jack

Why are there thousands of webpages about My Lai, yet there are about 40 pages about the Duc Duc Massacre?
    Jack Cunningham ProudCapMarine@earth link.net
    Duc Duc 1970

Hàng trăm dân làng Dục Đức bị Việt Cộng tỉnh Quăng Ngăi tàn sát chỉ v́ họ thân thiện với TQLC Hoa Kỳ trước đó .

The above pictures are of some of my Duc Duc friends.

NOT ALL NEWS IS PASSED ALONG.

I know about the Duc Duc Refugee Village Massacre, because I was one of the last American Marines, who lived and served (24/7) in the village.
    The 2,000 home, refugee village was burned to the ground as Senator John Kerry was telling the World and America that it was the United States military, who was the evil ones...
    Jack Cunningham
    Sussex, NJ
    Combined Action Program (CAP)

After reading through this page, you can read some of my experiences of living and serving (24/7) in the Duc Duc Refugee village at: http://www.capveterans.com

Nhật báo tại Hoa Kỳ đăng tin về thảm sát Dục Đức

Three years earlier, the Viet Cong terrorists told civilians living in the Duc Duc Refugee Village that a March 4, 1968 attack on Duc Duc was to force the people to return across the river to the Arizona area and grow rice. Since the people of Duc Duc never listened to the Viet Cong terrorists, the village was burned to ashes on March 29, 30, 31 1971. Hundreds of innocent men, women and children were killed, wounded and reported missing. These people were killed, because they chose to live near the 5th Marines Combat Base. Where they enjoyed some freedoms for their families... The village was also punished for helping the American Marines that served in the area. After the last Americans left the Duc Duc Refugee Village, the village had no military value.

I received the two below articles about the Massacre of the Duc Duc Resettlement Village from Richard Thomas of New Jersey. As an U.S. Marine, Richard served in the Duc Duc Refugee area for a number of months.

I served and lived (24/7) in the Duc Duc Resettlement Village under the Marine Corps' Combined Action Program (CAP). I was a member of the last CAP Team ( NOV 3 aka 2-9-2 ) of the village. We left on August 15, 1970. The village was massacred on March 31, 1971, about seven months after the last Americans left the peasant-farming village.

AMERICA HAD MANY FRIENDS IN THAT VILLAGE... And it was punished, because so many villagers were friends and supporters of the Americans. It was punished in a well-planned attack to inflict the most possible terror on the Vietnamese peasants in the northern region of South Vietnam. And it worked. Back in 1975, the Da Nang Region fell to the communists in just a few days.
    Jack http://www.CapVeterans.com

Bản báo cáo của quân đội Hoa Kỳ về thảm sát Dục Đức

The Duc Duc Massacre

The first two weeks of March 1971 saw an increase in enemy activity in the province of Quang Nam. Da Nang took 16 rockets in an attack on 4th March. Throughout the An Hoa basin patrols made contact with small groups of VC or NVA.

III MAF using recovered enemy documents knew that the Communists were planning a new offensive called the K-850 Campaign. The objectives of the campaign were to attack district Headquarters, PF & RF positions, CUPP and CAP units. Da Nang would also get its fair share of rockets .

During K-850 the VC/NVA put a lot of pressure on the Vietnamese forces and their pacification programme. On 27th March the 1st Marine Division put all its units on alert against foreseen rocket attacks. On the night of the 28th Da Nang which was shrouded in low cloud came under rocket attack along with nearby allied positions.

In the province the enemy attacked Duc Duc, Dai Loc, Dien Ban, and the Que Son District Headquarters. They also attacked CUPP and CAP hamlets and refugee resettlement hamlets. Bridges and highways in the province were also attacked.

Early on the morning of the 29th at 0210 two battalions of the NVA 38th Regiment along with two VC sapper battalions charged into Duc Duc while their mortars and rockets roared in. The District HQ compound was the NVA’s primary target. Meanwhile the VC sappers attacked the nearby hamlets destroying everything in their path.

The 412th Regional Force Company and the 123d Popular Force Platoon along with a few U.S. Advisers retreated to the HQ Compound and prepared to make a last stand.The NVA encircled the compound and due to low cloud, fix-winged air support could not be used. The defenders of the HQ could see the flames coming from local villages as the VC carried on with their destruction.

In Da Nang at 0245 the Direct Air Support Center ordered the Black Hammer helicopters of 1st MAW stationed at Marble Mountain to fly to Duc Duc and assist its defenders. Black Hammer was the name given to night reconnaissance missions. The patrol of helicopters was made up of a Huey searchlight bird from HML-167 which was under the command of Captain Thomas C. Mc Donald who was the flight leader. With him were two AH-1Js Sea Cobra gunships from HML-367. Lt Colonel Clifford E. Reese commanded these birds.

Flying below the thick cloud with their running lights off, the choppers headed south-west towards Duc Duc which was about 25 miles from Da Nang. Duc Duc incidentally was only a thousand meters from An Hoa Combat base. The U.S. Marines had pulled out of An Hoa on the 15th of October 1970 leaving the base in the hands of the ARVN The burning villages acted as a beacon for the Black Hammer patrol .

The radio in the compound crackled into life as Captain McDonald contacted the U.S. Advisor. The advisor soon gave a sitrep to McDonald and informed him that they were in grave danger of being overrun. Clearance was given for the gunships to fire at any targets around the HQ’s perimeter. The advisor also told McDonald that he could not direct any air-strikes as they were under heavy enemy fire.

Mc Donald’s Huey lead the attack and the patrol dropped down to 400 feet and homed in on flashes from the enemy’s guns. Once found the Huey’s Xenon search-lights lit up the area and a hail of bullets from the 7.62mm mini-guns and 20mm cannons tore into the NVA. The gunships also fired 2.75in rockets onto a knoll which was west of the compound where the enemy had set up mortars and RPGs.

The action was close and the gunships brought their firepower as near as 30 meters from the defenders. Desperate times need desperate measures. Now the choppers were under attack as the NVA fired into the night sky. The search-light Huey was most at risk. As soon as he turned on his beam, the NVA fired at it.

The Black Hammer patrol stayed at Duc Duc for four hours. The AH-1Js took it in turns to fly back to Marble Mountain to re-fuel and to re-arm. The other birds stayed to give cover to the trapped forces in the compound.

The NVA then began to pull back towards the Song Thu Bon and started to cross the river in boats. The Black Hammer followed this withdrawal and one of the Sea Cobras fired at the boats, sinking six of them mid-stream. The NVA fired back at the birds and the Huey’s search-light operator was wounded. With a Marine injured and the enemy in retreat the Black Hammer patrol returned to Marble Mountain and touched down at 0600. During the battle the Black Hammer patrol had expended 2,800 rounds of 20mm cannon and 64 2.75in rockets. They also destroyed 6 boats and 12 hooches. The enemy KIA was four confirmed and ten probable.

For the next three days and nights the area continued to take hostile fire. HML-367 squadron carried on with the air cover and provided emergency medical envac. During the support of ARVN forces they expended 407 2.75in rockets, 14,158 rounds of 7.62mm and 1,386 rounds of 20mm ammunition.

Units of the 51st ARVN Regiment were sent to reinforce the PF and RF garrison. They made contact with the NVA throughout these three days. The NVA losses were 59 KIA while the RFs and PFs lost 20 men and 26 WIA. 103 civilians were murdered in the attacked hamlets, 96 were injured and 37 civilians were also kidnapped by the NVA.

Over 1,500 homes were destroyed by the VC sappers attack. The 38th Regiment remained in the Duc Duc area and on the 3d April Duc Duc District HQ was attacked again by the NVA. Over 100 mortars fell on the compound and surrounding villages. The NVA 38th Regiment was here to stay and take on the ARVN 51st.

Notes:

In researching this article for my book / CD An Hoa Combat Base U.S. Marines in Quang Nam Province 1966-1971 I used information from:

U.S. Marines in Vietnam 1970-71 USMC History and Museums Division.

Narrative Summary for HML-367 March 1971.

This article is the copyright of Alan Waugh © 2005

If you want to get in touch, or would just like to ask some questions please email me at:

alananhoa@fsmail.net

Thêm nhận xét của nhân chứng là một TQLC Hoa Kỳ và một bản báo cáo khác của quân đội HK về thảm sát Dục Đức

Surrender is still not an option.

This vet's story needs to be heard...

After visiting the below link, please call Governor Chris Christie's office at 609-292-6000 and state that Marine Veteran John "Jack" Cunningham's allegations deserve a 'honest' New Jersey State investigation.
    For the first call, his staff may place you on hold and then lose your call... Please keep calling until you get a real answer.
    http://www.americans-working-together.com/together_we_can/id76.html

Governor Chris Christie, leading V.P candidate under Mitt Romney, is delaying a call for a transparent investigation for fraud and perjury charges surrounding New Jersey Supreme Court Official Robert Correale and his powerful and influential, former law firm, Maynard & Truland.

ANOTHER EYE WITNESS REPORT OF THE MASSACRE

By: "Dennis S. Sherman" <marine@stic.net>

I was sent to Duc Duc in late January 1971 to be the "Senior NCO of the Marine Liaison Team." The team consisted of me, the new guy, two Marine Lance Corporals, who had been there for a while, and really could have done everything that needed to be done by themselves.

I lived in a little hooch just to the right of where the U.S. Army put a generator on the river side of the compound North (?). Right behind the building that had "Quan Duc Duc" on it.

I read the account that the Marine helicopter pilots wrote that is on your website. That was the first I knew about the boats and the NVA battalions. I was told later by the Army Intelligence Captain, who was part of Advisory Team 15, that it was elements of the T-89th and 90th Sapper Battalions that had hit us.

We had been getting shelled on a fairly regular basis, but nothing super-heavy. I was in the main bunker listening to RFVN about 0230-0300 hrs and they were just reporting that Lt. Calley had been sentenced. We started taking pretty heavy mortar fire. It hit the bunker that I was in and the building behind it. The second mortar round that hit the building took out most of our medical supplies, including the IV bottles. A Rocket-Propelled-Grenade (RPG) hit the chain link fence that the Army had put outside the bunkers for just this purpose, but the explosion still pushed through the bunker wall and I got hit in the head with a PRC Radio that I was trying to talk on. We were on the radio pretty quick and found out that the Viet Cong terrorists were hitting several places all at once; so the cavalry so to speak, was spread thin.

A mortar round hit the roof of the bunker and the ply board ceiling came down. The Vietnamese Commanding Officer, Major Chin, came in very excited and yelled "VC in compound." An American Army Officer and I took an M-60 machine-gun and headed for another bunker. We could see that most of the bunkers below us on the west side of the compound had been satchel charged and were gone. We opened up with the M-60 just to let the Viet Cong know we were there and they promptly returned the favor and wounded the Army Officer in the arm. We could hear explosions all over, but I could not see what was happening on the village side of the perimeter. We were the only folks on the west side of the defensive perimeter for a while, and finally a Vietnamese machine gunner came over and opened up on our side with us.

After what seemed like an eternity, black hammer helicopters showed up and began to lay down some fire and things began to calm down on the west side of the perimeter. When the sun came up, I was able to get over to the south side towards the former 5th Marine Base at An Hoa and could see that the village was a wreck. The hooches were mostly burned down and there was a VC flag flying over the big blue building. There were a few houses left, which were very close to the road that went from the compound out towards An Hoa.

We had helicopter support and they were shooting and buzzing around the village. Some of the South Vietnamese troops moved out to take back the village areas that the Viet Cong terrorists were still holding.

We began trying to evacuate the wounded. I can't tell you how many wounded there were, but they were being taken out on Ch-46 helicopters. Old Vietnamese and young Vietnamese kept coming out of their burned village. The sight that will always stick in my mind was a little two or three year old boy lying on the ground with a huge bandage around his little head and it was soaked with blood. His eyes looked up at me and they were going back and forth like a metronome. We were evacuating wounded villagers as fast as possible, but more would come.

An old Vietnamese peasant was being carried on a bloody sheet by his family, little kids and some women. There was a lot of blood and death and destruction all around.

I couldn't figure out what the terrorists' military objective was. The Viet Cong put up a flag in the village and they hammered us, but they must have known they weren't going to be able to hold it. We had a lot of dead in the compound and in the village. Most of the village was gone, and I don't know how many villagers were casualties. We got their flag from the village and weapons from 33 KIA's. It took several days of evacuating wounded and picking up bodies. My ears rang for more than a day. They had to send in a Navy ordinance disposal team to pick up all the unexploded grenades etc. that were lying around from an ammo bunker they blew up.

The U.S. Army Officer, who was wounded, received a Purple Heart and I think may have been recommended for a Silver Star. (He had only 13 days to go on his tour.) I was put in for a Bronze Star by the same Army Officer (The Army was easily impressed by Marines.)

The Marine Corps sent in a lot of wood and tin to rebuild the village. About two weeks later, I was pulled out of Duc Duc and I was sent to Hill 37. After that I was sent to Hill 42 and eventually was sent home.

--------------------

I don't know for sure why they hit the village, but it seemed unnecessary to me. Most of what was there was destroyed.

The Army advisor Team members were: CO Major Trapnell, he was from near Baltimore too. A Staff Sergeant, who was born in London England, named Wallon. The District Intelligence Officer was Capt. Brian Walls. (I ran into him just a day after we got back to the states at BWI airport.) Staff Sergeant Malcom Campbell was from Hagerstown Md. Major Trapnell still lives in Towson, Md. (I think.)

That is all of the American Team, who I can recall.

By: "Dennis S. Sherman" <marine@stic.net>

Jack,

I found the following report from the 7th Marines Command Chronology dated March 4, 1968. Although the grid coordinates are incorrect the village names are the same as those where you served with CAP 2-9-2 (aka NOV 3). It seems like the massacre in 1971 was not the first time the villagers had been brutalized.
    Sandy

(d) 040500H: Company I searched the area of (AT869571) and found 40 civilians KIA, 77 WIA, and 14 WIA (at this point there are several letters I can't read ...Sandy)
    The villages of DUC DUC, PHU DA, and AN HOA had been mortared, and the enemy had moved through the area burning huts and throwing grenades at the civilians in their bomb shelters. The Viet Cong terrorists told civilians that the reason for the raid was to force the people to return across the river to the Arizona area and grow rice.

THE HUE CITY MASSACRE http://home.earthlink.net/~ducducvie...uc_duc_023.htm

This vet's story needs to be heard...You're not alone .

It was called 'the other' My Lai Massacre.

Surrender is still not an option.

This vet's story needs to be heard...

After visiting the below link, please call Governor Chris Christie's office at 609-292-6000 and state that Marine Veteran John "Jack" Cunningham's allegations deserve a 'honest' New Jersey State investigation.
    For the first call, his staff may place you on hold and then lose your call... Please keep calling until you get a real answer.
    http://www.americans-working-together.com/together_we_can/id76.html

Governor Chris Christie, leading V.P candidate under Mitt Romney, is delaying a call for a transparent investigation for fraud and perjury charges surrounding New Jersey Supreme Court Official Robert Correale and his powerful and influential, former law firm, Maynard & Truland.

Press HERE: Lawyers' Perjury, Fraud, Ethics Violations, Legal Malpractice, State Supreme Court Coverup

Is Governor Chris Christie, good political friend of Mitt Romney, delaying a call for a transparent investigation for fraud and perjury charges surrounding New Jersey Supreme Court Official Robert Correale and his powerful and influential former law firm, Maynard & Truland?

Please call Governor Chris Christie's office at 609-292-6000 and state that John "Jack" Cunningham's allegations deserve a 'honest' New Jersey State investigation.

Please pass this request for calling Governor Chris Christie to ALL your families and friends 'on and off' the internet. It's about time, New Jersey's state government faced this Cover-up.

Surrender is still not an option. His story needs to be heard... Please press HERE.

"A man good enough to shed his blood for his country, is good enough to receive a square deal afterwards . . ."
    -- Theodore Roosevelt

"The willingness with which our young people are likely to serve in any war, no matter how justified, shall be directly proportional to how they perceive veterans of early wars were treated and appreciated by our nation."
    - George Washington
    GOD BLESS OUR VETERANS

Help give America's PTSD vets a stronger voice.
    Please join our Facebook Cause. We are over 17,750 members.
    PTSD disabled vets should be protected under the Federal Americans with Disability Act?
    http://www.causes.com/causes/488457/members?m=d033d689

Is America turning her back on her veterans?
    Disabled Vet battles corrupt state's political machine. Press here for details.

Mời qúy vị xem thêm thảm sát " Dục Đức " tại link :http://www.capveterans.com/the_duc_d...llage/id6.html

" Bài nghiên cứu Việt cộng xử dụng khủng bố "
    -A STUDY
    VIET CONG
    USE OF TERROR

của UNITED STATES MISSION IN VIETNAM
    REVISED AND UPDATED
    MARCH, 1967

http://pdf.usaid.gov/pdf_docs/PNADX657.pdf

Đề thấy Việt cộng xử dụng thành phần không mặc quân phục giết lén phe chống cộng như thế nào

Thread này đặc biệt riêng tặng cho các tay pḥ cộng cực đoan tôn sùng vụ "Thảm sát Mỹ Lai"

Những bái khác của cựu chiến binh Hoa Kỳ về thảm sát Dục Đức = Phú Đá cùng lời kể của nhân chứng

-THE DUC DUC, VIETNAM
    Massarce
    http://home.earthlink.net/~ducducvie...uc_duc_001.htm

-Lời thuật lại của nhân chứng là một cựu phi công trực thăng Hoa Kỳ vể vụ thảm sát giết hại thường dân vô tội không có vơ trang tại Dục Đức (Phú Đá ):
    Eye Witness Report :

http://home.earthlink.net/~ducducvie...uc_duc_015.htm

-

Thượng nghĩ sỉ Hoa Kỳ JAMES WEBB từng phục vụ tại lực lượng TQLC Hoa Kỳ tại Dục Đức trước khi vụ thảm sát xảy ra

SENATOR JAMES WEBB SERVED IN THE MARINES IN THE DUC DUC AREA BEFORE THE MASSACRE

http://www.capveterans.com/the_duc_d...lage/id23.html

Thread Information